“I Will Release An Album Every Year As Long As…” – Olamide

No comments
Favourite rapper, Olamide, has revealed that he would continue to release a new album every other year so long there is a demand for it by music marketers. The Yoruba rapper stated this while speaking at an interactive media session earlier today also added that music marketers were behind his soon-to-be-released “Street OT” album. “As long as marketers are willing and demanding every year, I will release” he said.
Olamide added that  music marketers demanded for the release an album following the success of his two singles; ‘Story For The gods’ and ‘Goons Mi’. He had earlier told reporters at an MTV organized event that he won’t be releasing a new album this year. “Na marketers just call me say make we release album. They told me there is high demand outside after releasing my singles “Story For The gods” and “Awon Goons Mi” and they told me to come up with something and it was ready in like one week” the YBNL boss said.

No comments :

Post a Comment